COOKIES POLICY AND LOCAL STORAGE
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer, smartphone or device when you access a website. Cookies allow the website to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way the computer is used, they may be used to recognise the user.
What are the different types of cookies?
• Functional cookies and technical cookies: These are strictly necessary cookies that are required to provide the services that have been expressly requested by the user. If you disable these cookies, you will not receive our contents and services properly.
• Social cookies: These cookies control the use of the social media buttons on the website. These are used on the “youtube.com”, “facebook.com”, “google.com” and “twitter.com” domains.
• Analysis cookies: Whether processed by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and to statistically measure and analyse how users browse the website. We analyse your browsing behaviour in order to improve the range of products and services supplied.
• Advertising cookies: Whether processed by us or by third parties, these cookies allow us to manage the advertising space available on the website efficiently by adjusting the advert contents to the service requested, to the use of the website or to the information we have on your online browsing behaviour.
Is there anything else besides cookies?
Some websites may use other means of storage that are similar to cookies but have a larger capacity, or other means of local storage of data on the user’s computer/device, including:
• LocalStorage and sessionStorage of HTML5: Space that the website can use on the user’s computer/device. You can usually delete these by clearing your browsing history.
• “Local Shared Objects” of Flash (“isolated storage” of Silverlight): These are stored inside the Microsoft file that has the user profile. You have to enter the file and delete them. (For example: vimeo videos).
These files are more intrusive than cookies as they are harder to eliminate, they store more information and are independent of the browser you use.
What happens if you disable the cookies?
Some functionalities of the services or web areas may not work properly. If you do not accept the cookies, we will install a rejection cookie on your computer/device that informs us that you do not want cookies on your next visits.
There are third-party tools that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and disable them if they wish. For instance, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
What types of cookies does this website use?
|Nombre Cookie||Descripción Finalidad||Proveedor||Caducidad|
|_ga||Analítica. Se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.||Fin sesión|
|_gid||Analítica. Distingue a los usuarios||1 año|
|PHPSESSID||Funcional. Usada por el lenguaje de encriptado PHP para que se guarden las variables de sesión||PHP||Sesion|
|Almacenamiento de Sesión – Session Storage||Permanente. Almacenamiento de información del usuario para aplicaciones web.||Propia||Pesistente|
|_ga||Registra una identificación única que se utiliza para generar datos estadísticos acerca de cómo utiliza el visitante el sitio web.||.cortijoabril.com||2 años|
|gdpr%5Bprivacy_bar%5D gdpr[consent_types] gdpr[allowed_cookies]||Funcional. Cookies del plugin GDPR para adaptar la página a los requerimientos del nuevo reglamento europeo de protección de datos.||Propia||1 año|
How to set up your cookie settings?
Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet options > Privacy > Settings For more information, go to Microsoft’s customer support or the Help option on your browser.
Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy & Security > History > Use custom settings for history. For more information, go to Mozilla’s customer support or the Help option on your browser.
Google Chrome: Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Site settings. For more information, go to Google’s customer support or the Help option on your browser.
Safari (Apple): Preferences > Privacy. For more information, go to Apple’s customer support or the Help option on your browser.
Opera (Opera Software): Settings > Advanced > Privacy & security > Cookies. For more information, go to Opera’s customer support or the Help option on your browser.
If you are using a different browser, please check its installation policy, use and cookie blocking options. In any case, with the www.youronlinechoices.com tool you will find useful information and you can set up your cookie preferences for each supplier.